Scholarship for study in Universitas Pertamina for 1-2 terms
The Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Nur-Sultan is inviting the students of TSULBP to participate at the selection of Exchange Programme Scholarship at Universitas Pertamina. The programme offers the students full tuition support to study at any department within the university for a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 12 months.
Interested students are pleased to apply and submit all the required documents by email email@example.com before 15 October 2019.
Successful applicants will be contacted by the committee in due course before the programme commences in January 2020.
- Tajik- Nationals;
- English languages proficiency of at least 5.0 in IELTS or 500 in paper-based TOEFL;
- Recommendation letter from home university;
- A minimum CGPA 3.0 (4.0 scale);
- “Why do you deserve this scholarship?” assay (maximum 500 words);
- A 3-5 minute profile, introducing the candidate’s background.