Formation of critical thinking of students of pedagogical specialties in the educational process of TSULBP
International organization of the Open Society Institute – the Assistance Fund in Tajikistan announced a competition for grants to support initiatives aimed at the development and implementation of a critical thinking course in the educational process of higher educational institutions in Tajikistan.
The Tajik state university of law, business and politics has submitted a project application for participation in this competition. It is gratifying to note that the application was supported, as a resulte – signing of a Memorandum of cooperation between the Open Society Institute – the Foundation for Assistance in Tajikistan and the Tajik state University of law, business and politics.
The project activity will be performed by the project team represented by:
– project coordinator – Babadzhanov Davron, TSULBP international relations vice-rector, doctor of Economics, professor, who will be responsible for the effective implementation of tasks and implementation of project activities in accordance with the action Plan;
– project curator from TSULBP – Aminov Dadokhon, candidate of Economics, who will supervise project activities in accordance with the project objectives and goals of the University.
The project will be implemented in three stages:
- Organization of a special course (TOT)
- Development of a special course program “Critical thinking” for bachelors of various specialties;
- Organization and implementation of a special course “Critical thinking” at the University.
Implementation of the project application “Formation of critical thinking of students of pedagogical specialties in the educational process of TSULBP ” will allow future specialists to easily adapt to the modern information space, and the ability to understand and analyze information will help achieve this goal.