TSULBP FUTURE BACHELORS ANALYTICAL COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT
International organization of the Open Society Institute – the Assistance Fund in Tajikistan announced a competition for grants to support initiatives aimed at developing analytical thinking in higher education institutions.
The Tajik state university of law, business and politics has submitted a project application for participation in this competition. It is gratifying to note that the application was supported, as a resulte – signing of a Memorandum of cooperation between the Open Society Institute – the Foundation for Assistance in Tajikistan and the Tajik state University of law, business and politics.
The project activity will be performed by the project team represented by:
– project coordinator-Aminov Dadokhon, candidate of Economics, who will be responsible for the effective implementation of tasks and implementation of project activities in accordance with the action Plan;
– project curator from TSULBP-Babadzhanov Davron, TSULBP international relations vice-rector, doctor of Economics, professor, who will supervise project activities in accordance with the project objectives and goals of the University.
The project will be implemented in three stages:
- Organization of a special course (TOT)
- Development of a special course program “Analytical thinking” for bachelors of various specialties;
- Organization and implementation of a special course “Analytical thinking” at the University.
The project application ” TSULBP future bachelors analytical competence development ” is aimed to develop students ‘ abilities to apply knowledge, skills and personal qualities in the process of carrying out analytical activities in order to implement in the future qualitatively obtained analytical knowledge for operational and productive support of the decision-making process in various areas of their activities in Tajikistan.